Rice Cooker Recipe: Vegetable Biryani
Vegetable Biryani Recipe is very easy and quick to make. It is a perfect combination of rice, vegetables and spice that can just make your day. You just need 30 minutes to get the delicious aroma rice biryani prepared.
- One cup of rice in the measuring cup or as per your requirement.
- Two tablespoons of ghee or clarified butter.
- One cup of chopped spinach -frozen spinach or you can use fresh spinach.
- A quarter cup of chopped yellow onion.
- One teaspoon of minced garlic.
- One teaspoon of minced ginger.
- One medium carrot cut into small pieces.
- 1/2 a teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- 1/2 a teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- One and a half cups of water or about 360 million liters
- One teaspoon of salt.
- Heat up the rice cooker and pour in 2 tablespoons of ghee add a half a teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Stir and cook for about a minute until you can smell them.
- Add the chopped onion ginger and garlic.
- Saute this for a few minutes until they’re soft.
- To make it spicier, add one green chilly chopped fine add a half a teaspoon of turmeric.
- Saute for about 30 seconds until the rawness of the turmeric is gone.
- Add the carrots, spinach, 1 TSP of salt and stir this.
- Cover and cook for about three minutes.
- After three minutes remove the cover, add one cup of rice that’s been washed.
- Mix it all well and pour in one and a half cups of water.
- Cover and cook for about 20 minutes.
Of course, your rice cover will let you know when it’s ready.
Pro tip for Vegetable Biryani:
- Don’t cut vegetables into very small pieces.
- Add dry fruits like fried cashew to give some extra taste to your biryani.
- Don’t skip to add fried onions into your biryani
This is a delicious combination of vegetables and rice. It takes just a few ingredients and is ready in under 30 minutes so you can definitely make this on a weeknight. I really hope you give this dish a try and let me know what you think in the comments below.
Rice Cooker Recipes: Vegan Crumble Recipe
Just two words- easy, delicious, mouth watering. Oh! i said three. Yeah this is what the Vegan Crumble Recipe is all about. It is less time consuming and easy to make nutrients rich recipe that one should definitely give a try. Let’s find out the ingredients and procedure required to make this sweet recipe.
- 1 cup of uncooked quinoa blend
- 2 cups of water
- Half cup of peeled, shredded and fresh beet
- Half tablespoon allspice
- Half tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Half tablespoon nutmeg
- Half cup brown sugar
- 2 cups of chopped fruits (topping)
- Setting: White Rice
• Add blend and water, cover and set a timer for 20 minutes
• In a bowl peel and shred beets, sprinkle allspice, cinnamon, nutmeg.
• When the display shows 12 minutes remaining open the lid and add the contents of the bowl and stir
• When the cycle completes, add brown sugar.
• Serve with toppings after it cools down.
Rice Cooker Recipes:
For the most of our lives, we’ve looked up to a rice cooker to produce perfectly cooked rice. But what if someone told you that there is more to this smart machine than just cooking rice? You’d be shocked as well right? Well here are some rice cooker recipes.
These are some quick, delicious rice cooker recipes, perfect for those who don’t own appliances, have a smaller kitchen or just love to experiment. These delicacies are easy as well as quick. So enjoy these mouth-watering savories cooked in your rice cooker.
Whole Rice Cooker Chicken:
- 1-3 lb of chicken
- 2 peeled small onions
- 1 lemon
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 2 tablespoon melted butter or olive oil
How to make:
- Cut up the onions in half and place in on the bottom of the rice cooker
- Cut up half lemons to stuff inside the chicken along with the rosemary.
- Put the chicken in the broiler for 5-10 minutes
- Cover the chicken with butter totally and season salt and pepper.
- Put chicken on top of the cut up onions.
- Set the setting to white rice.
- When the cooker beeps check for doneness.
- Cycle again if necessary.