Rice Cooker Recipes: Vegan Crumble Recipe
Just two words- easy, delicious, mouth watering. Oh! i said three. Yeah this is what the Vegan Crumble Recipe is all about. It is less time consuming and easy to make nutrients rich recipe that one should definitely give a try. Let’s find out the ingredients and procedure required to make this sweet recipe.
- 1 cup of uncooked quinoa blend
- 2 cups of water
- Half cup of peeled, shredded and fresh beet
- Half tablespoon allspice
- Half tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Half tablespoon nutmeg
- Half cup brown sugar
- 2 cups of chopped fruits (topping)
- Setting: White Rice
• Add blend and water, cover and set a timer for 20 minutes
• In a bowl peel and shred beets, sprinkle allspice, cinnamon, nutmeg.
• When the display shows 12 minutes remaining open the lid and add the contents of the bowl and stir
• When the cycle completes, add brown sugar.
• Serve with toppings after it cools down.