Rice Cooker Recipes:
For the most of our lives, we’ve looked up to a rice cooker to produce perfectly cooked rice. But what if someone told you that there is more to this smart machine than just cooking rice? You’d be shocked as well right? Well here are some rice cooker recipes.
These are some quick, delicious rice cooker recipes, perfect for those who don’t own appliances, have a smaller kitchen or just love to experiment. These delicacies are easy as well as quick. So enjoy these mouth-watering savories cooked in your rice cooker.
Whole Rice Cooker Chicken:
- 1-3 lb of chicken
- 2 peeled small onions
- 1 lemon
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 2 tablespoon melted butter or olive oil
How to make:
- Cut up the onions in half and place in on the bottom of the rice cooker
- Cut up half lemons to stuff inside the chicken along with the rosemary.
- Put the chicken in the broiler for 5-10 minutes
- Cover the chicken with butter totally and season salt and pepper.
- Put chicken on top of the cut up onions.
- Set the setting to white rice.
- When the cooker beeps check for doneness.
- Cycle again if necessary.